Question Problems with temperatures

Jul 11, 2024
Hello, I have a problem, I need help please.

Last Saturday, a professional technician built my first PC for me. The components are as follows:
4080S tuf ryzen 78003dx aio rog strix lc lll 360 xflare ram 6000 mhz 16x2 lian li cabinet 216 thermalright 850w platinum power supply lexar 1tb nm800 ssd
At two specific moments, the aio fans went up to their maximum speed, and the pc turned off. On one occasion, I was idle, doing nothing. In the other, installation of Windows 11. I measured the temperatures on the first occasion, and the CPU was at 105 degrees Celsius. I asked, and they told me it was probably the aio pump (it's used).
I wanted to know if there was any method to check if it is indeed a problem with the aio, or the cpu. I have performed a stress test in the OCCT app, and no problems or blackouts occurred.
Apparently this happens randomly, which makes me suspect it could be the aio. Thanks in advance

He shouldn't charge you anything, tell the tech my PC is running hot, and even show him pictures, If you do it, might not honor your warranty or well fight you with it, be best to take it to the guy who built it, could of been a simple mistake or a defective part.

Good Luck!