Processor %100 what do I need to do

millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017
when I,m playing games like GTA V or CS:GO ect I look at task manager and the game that I,m running give some much CPU process what to do

Solution
Well, it would be a shame to do a new build when your current machine has a lot of life left in it, I mean my 2500k is still going well with its R9 290. I am of course assuming nothing else is hampering your machine like temps or something.

So, you want to stream, something I am not too familiar with but I would guess you could organise a cheap "streaming" PC to take off the work load from your gaming PC. I am sure that would be a cheaper alternative to building a streaming capable gaming rig. If however you wanted to do the gaming and the streaming from a single rig then much has been said about Ryzen CPUs and their ability to pull off streaming and gaming at the same time.

millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017

i5-6600k
Gigabyte 1060 6G Windforce OC
Ram 16GB
PSU 650
hyper 212 EVO
Sharkoon VG4-W
Motherboard Fatal1ty H170 Performance

millibrixx

Reputable
Oct 1, 2017

and I want to live stream and that give also Processor % and by some games its saying that the encoding is to high or somethink what do I need to do for that is fot that a Solution

PistolPaul

Honorable
Feb 15, 2014
Well, it would be a shame to do a new build when your current machine has a lot of life left in it, I mean my 2500k is still going well with its R9 290. I am of course assuming nothing else is hampering your machine like temps or something.

So, you want to stream, something I am not too familiar with but I would guess you could organise a cheap "streaming" PC to take off the work load from your gaming PC. I am sure that would be a cheaper alternative to building a streaming capable gaming rig. If however you wanted to do the gaming and the streaming from a single rig then much has been said about Ryzen CPUs and their ability to pull off streaming and gaming at the same time.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS