Processor, RAM and Motherboard combination

Nov 23, 2018
Hi all,

I hope I'm posting this in the correct thread- I hope you can help me choose a correct combination of components to upgrade my PC.
I decided to get a Ryzen 5 2600 processor but I'm having trouble choosing a combo of motherboard and RAM for it.
I was looking at B450M boards as they fit my budget (I'm from Croatia so prices and availability is also an issue when referring to other posts here), specifically ASRock B450M Pro-4 and Asus Prime B450M-A but if there are better options please let me know.

As for the RAM, I would like to get 2x8GB and as far as I understand Ryzen works well with faster RAM so I was looking at something around 3000-3200 MHz, like G.Skill Ripjaws V F4-3200C16D-16GVKB. But I'm worried about its compatibility with motherboards I mentioned before as far as speed goes. I truly do not know much about this specific stuff but I don't want to pay for something that cannot run at its peak performance just because I did not bother to ask. I would get a Samsung 860 EVO for Windows and apps and pair that with RX 480 8GB (which I will hopefully upgrade somewhere down the line). I truly hope you can help me. Thanks!

Update: My budget for motherboard and RAM would be around 290$ (I was hesitant to specify this as prices vary)