Professional Media Server MOBO

Sep 29, 2018
Hello there. I'm researching a new build for a machine that will be used as professional media server using dataton watchout software. I'm interested in buying THE Asus WS C422 SAGE/10G but I can't find any review about that board and specially if it is possible to configure 2 Samsung 960 PRO Series - 2TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 drives as Raid 0.

Does anyone messed with that board yet? Thanks

Solution
The specs for that motherboard show two PCIe x4 slots. That motherboard has support for the Intel VROC so I think you can RAID the drives. I have no idea what the scaling is.
Sep 29, 2018
Something around 15000MB/s would be great.

I thought making a raid 0 configuration with two of this Samsung 960 PRO would improve RAW read/write speeds. Am I wrong at this? Is it possible to make this configuration with this board?

What kind of configuration would you recommend for achieving this bandwidth?

Sep 29, 2018
OK, Samsung's 960 PRO NVME will give me 3500MB/s, P4600 will give me around 3000MB/s and thats nice. My original question was if im can RAID 0 two of this drives (intel or samsung) with this Asus WS C422 SAGE/10G.

This MOBO has enought PCIe slots as well as m.2 slots to fit two of this drives mentioned above. But I wonder if I can get them to work in RAID 0 straight out of the box or if i need to purchase some kind of wierd Intel VROC license.

Also, if the RAID 0 do work, is it dafe to assume I'll be seeing speeds close do 7000MB/s?

Thanks for the patience kanewolf