professional

BULL

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I would like to see graphic card reviews in the future include professional grade cards. I realize that not many people fall into my catagory, but this is my dilema, I use solid modeling CAD packages at home (like Solidworks and Pro-E) and I am a gamer, knowing which cards will work well in both worlds would be beneficail!

Also, spellchecking should be included in the forums for idiots like me who can't spell. :)

MJK

machow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Get Matrox cards. They don't have as powerful 3D GPU as others, but their quality, support and features are very much suitable to you.

Morgan 1.6Ghz + 256DDR = Dream on
However dreams are approacable :wink:

Stringy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Also, spellchecking should be included in the forums for idiots like me who can't spell. :)
Yes, this would be nice, but it's still easy enough for people like me with poor spelling abilities to just copy and paste outa word or an Email client....

As for Pro cards and gaming...
isn't that the comprimise that High-end Pro cards give up for the highend functionality and speed?? I didn't think highend workstation graphics and Games ever really mixed....
the only semi Pro card would be nVidia's Quatro series, but it isn't much more than a renamed GF...

Craig

P3-700@933|G400DH|Asus P2B Rev.1.10 /w MSI slocket|128Mb PC100|SB PCI64|20Gb IBM 75GXP

TRENDING THREADS