Hi,

First time posting on this forum, but a long time follower

Specs:
Acer TC-705
I5 4460 3.2 GHz
800W Jupiter PSU
Gigabyte Geforce 1070 Mini 8GB
16 GB DDR3
Dual Monitor Setup (1920x1080) (1600x900)

I recently upgraded my Graphics card and my PSU (750TI and a 650 PSU) to get better performance for triple A games coming out, and when i tested them, they were flawless, love them.
Not gonna go too much into detail, but something that's been bothering me is, this started as soon as i upgraded, didn't have this issue with the old PSU and Card.

My videos or programs i was running on my other screen would either Freeze in most instances, or crash and restart. What i mean by that is when i have a youtube video running while im playing games (Doom, GTA V, MGSV... etc...) my video would stop, but the audio would keep on going then it would go into a buffer state until i reload the page, i have fiber internet 100 Internet, should really cause that much of an issue for my videos or my facebook browse on the other screen, but this also happens to my other applications on my pc, my discord would freeze if i alt tab and go to that program, then restart itself

Just looking for clear answers on what is happening, Much appreciated

, V

Solution
Fixed it on my own after 3 days, apparently my memory was through the roof, after making some adjustments in regedit, was able to get the videos to playback and fast foward without it freezing on a still image or buffering, hope this helps you all
Jan 15, 2019
Fixed it on my own after 3 days, apparently my memory was through the roof, after making some adjustments in regedit, was able to get the videos to playback and fast foward without it freezing on a still image or buffering, hope this helps you all

Solution