[SOLVED] Program's memory usage doesn't climb up after launch

asefan27

Commendable
Jan 30, 2019
When i try launch programs or games they generally work normal. The program starts at a low memory usage in the task manager and gets to 1-2gb or how much ever it uses of the memory. But sometimes when i double click an exe, nothing visually happens and when i look at the task manager i can see the program stuck at somewhere close to 10000 or 100000 kbs and it doesnt increase or decrease nor can i see the program's interface or something.

Running it as administator works but when i try to run a program through another one even if i give every possible right and run it as admin from compatibility settings the first one just cant make the other one run.

My knowledge of complex terms is fairly limited so i would appreciate simple explanations, i used this platform before as a viewer but i don't know much about the format. Sorry for any kind of inconvenience.

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Msi-970 Motherboard
Asus r7 265 direct cu ii
4x2 1600 mhz cl9 ram
fx-6300 cpu

Solution

Summary:Fixed it, thanks for reply.
Thanks for the fast reply, had the problem with most of bioware games, some applications(very variable) and sometimes other games as i remember. Been struggling for few hours, guess i am good for now. Uninstalled most of my programs, apps, games. Messed with every file or folder i saw mentioned in web, reinstalled every microsoft program and experimented with different things. Last time i had this problem was with mass effect andromeda and a mod manager, i found earlier versions of it and third oldest version i guess has worked. Reinstalled other games of the company and all works now. I don't know what fixed the problem.

asefan27

Commendable
Jan 30, 2019

Summary:Fixed it, thanks for reply.
Thanks for the fast reply, had the problem with most of bioware games, some applications(very variable) and sometimes other games as i remember. Been struggling for few hours, guess i am good for now. Uninstalled most of my programs, apps, games. Messed with every file or folder i saw mentioned in web, reinstalled every microsoft program and experimented with different things. Last time i had this problem was with mass effect andromeda and a mod manager, i found earlier versions of it and third oldest version i guess has worked. Reinstalled other games of the company and all works now. I don't know what fixed the problem.

Solution