[SOLVED] Prox Mox 3WARE Raid Setup

Greetings,
I've setup a Prox Mox server but am unable to setup a RAID. Currently Prox mox doesn't even identify the raid controller or the drives connected to it.

I've used this link on Prox mox's official website as a guide but the first step under 3ware seems to be out of service as a shell command. https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Raid_controller It's under the 3WARE section. The link gives an error for the host address (the Jonas.gennant.name address).

Does anyone have experience with this? The raid controller is an LSI 8750i SAS raid controller. Two SAS cables going to 8 x 1TB WD Black SATA drives. The controller is detected by the board and initialized during the BIOS with no issues, so I know it works. It even worked before when the original base OS was windows prior.

Rest of build:
AMD 3600
B450 AORUS M
500GB WD Blue SSD (Prox mox OS and other VM's installed here for the time being)
32GB DDR4 RAM
GTX 780

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Solution
Never mind this post. Prox mox is able to detect the drives but doesn't support using it for raid setups. Best to use a Dell raid controller if you plan on using proxmox. If you are someone who is able to get it to work please share your solution for others because I sure can't find one.
Never mind this post. Prox mox is able to detect the drives but doesn't support using it for raid setups. Best to use a Dell raid controller if you plan on using proxmox. If you are someone who is able to get it to work please share your solution for others because I sure can't find one.

Solution