PS for 780ti SLI

LilTwist

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014
just as long as they are the same make and model of 780Ti GPUs then you can sli them but if they are not then it wont work Nvidia is stingy like that also yes 860w psu should be good for 780ti sli

bignastyid

Titan

They don't have to be the same make and model all that is required for SLI is that they use the same gpu and same amount of vram. I have had and seen many SLI configurations with different make and models.

LilTwist

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014

BLASPHEMY!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LIED TO!!!! lolololol really though I have been told in person from computer experts that they should be the same make and model but it is good to know that that isnt the case....you see here I try to give advice and I get some in return lol I love it

bignastyid

Titan

I have run 2 evga gtx 580s with a MSI and an Asus card in 4 way SLI. Currently running 2 gigabyte 770's(same manufacture but different models) and have ran a 3rd Evga card(borrowed from a friend for testing purposes). While having matching cards is preferred it's not required.

LilTwist

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014

maybe I just misinterpret what he said as I remember he said "should be" he didnt say "has to" so sorry for the misinformed advice