Ps2 or PC with graphics card

Solution

ps2 already 17 years old? probably multiplayer is like single player right now on ps2, people already move to newer ps. pc not only have better gaming experience if you play alone, you can install lots of game from almost all time which one of the thing that i like from pc. it also could have been said has same experience as ps and other console, but more useful in my opinion and more customizable

nvincent_08

Reputable
why the hell even you want to choose a stuff because of power consumption? pc might be more economical, you can build it with your own configuration, use it for a lot of thing, and last longer, but it may use slightly more power compared to ps2

Jason_247

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
PC for better gaming experience if you play alone. If you spend more time with your friends and play as a gang then PS2 would be a good choice. But do go for PS3 or PS4 to play graphic intense games.

nvincent_08

Reputable

ps2 already 17 years old? probably multiplayer is like single player right now on ps2, people already move to newer ps. pc not only have better gaming experience if you play alone, you can install lots of game from almost all time which one of the thing that i like from pc. it also could have been said has same experience as ps and other console, but more useful in my opinion and more customizable

Solution