[SOLVED] PS5 vs Xbox Series X

Solution
I just saw that the xbox has like a better cpu,with higher GHz,and its a Zen 2 architercture.I havent seen anything about like gpu,ssd or other parts of the console.Also would you know how much will xbox series x cost,i mean around like 800,900$ or lower/higher.PS5 is 500$/500euros or something like that

Edit:I mean if the price for the xbox is like 300$ more just for a "better" cpu that its really not worth it.
Exactly.
Actual published specs don't exist yet. Nor does out the door price.

And even if they did, a bigger GHz number for the CPU is somewhat meaningless in terms of a game console.
The games are written around what the system can do, to provide the best user experience.
What games do you play?
If they are only available on one platform or the other....there's your decision.
idk i want to be able to play something new like lets say cyberpunk 2077,or the new spider man with a black guy i cant remember his name,but i think its Miles or something like that.I want a console,cuz for those games you need a 1000$ pc which needs to be upgraded every year or 2,which is even more money.Also of course i will play 2k,gta 5,new nfs titles,forza horizon,etc...
I know some games are only available for 1 console,but i need like advice performancewise.Also i will be playing on mouse and keyboard and im planning on buying 120hz/144hz monitor for the new consoles.
Thanks for the reply thought :)

What research have you done into theoretical performance differences?
Seeing as neither of those have actually been...you know...released to he public yet.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-series-x

https://www.techradar.com/news/ps5
I just saw that the xbox has like a better cpu,with higher GHz,and its a Zen 2 architercture.I havent seen anything about like gpu,ssd or other parts of the console.Also would you know how much will xbox series x cost,i mean around like 800,900$ or lower/higher.PS5 is 500$/500euros or something like that

Edit:I mean if the price for the xbox is like 300$ more just for a "better" cpu that its really not worth it.

USAFRet

Titan

Exactly.
Actual published specs don't exist yet. Nor does out the door price.

And even if they did, a bigger GHz number for the CPU is somewhat meaningless in terms of a game console.
The games are written around what the system can do, to provide the best user experience.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution