PSP US Launch query

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

My parents are going to the US during April and I was think about asking
them to get me a PSP while they are out there + a few games to bring back to
the UK.

To be true full I have no idea what the RRP is, is it $249.99?

Am I also correct in thinking that they are going to be very limited and
hard to get hold of? My folks are due to return to the UK around the 25th
April do you think there will be sufficent supplies before this time for
them to just walk into a store and pick one up with a few games namely:

Lumines
Ridge Racer
Wipeout Pure
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix

Do store in the US do Bundles and what would I be expecting to pay for the
above games + a value pack PSP in dollors?

thanks

In article <ftJ%d.36521$3A6.11023@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net>, dlc28@ntlworld.com
says...

>My parents are going to the US during April and I was think about asking
>them to get me a PSP while they are out there + a few games to bring back to
>the UK.
>
>To be true full I have no idea what the RRP is, is it $249.99?
>
>Am I also correct in thinking that they are going to be very limited and
>hard to get hold of? My folks are due to return to the UK around the 25th
>April do you think there will be sufficent supplies before this time for
>them to just walk into a store and pick one up with a few games namely:
>
>Lumines
>Ridge Racer
>Wipeout Pure
>Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
>
>Do store in the US do Bundles and what would I be expecting to pay for the
>above games + a value pack PSP in dollors?
>
>thanks

Ask again in a week or two. We will be able to gauge the demand for the units
then. I have a feeling its going to sell out pretty quick.

Don't buy a US or Japanese PSP if you plan to play WiFi games in the UK -
unless all your mates have a game and console from exactly the same country.
It won't work!!