Question PSU check on my spec (Very high end)

Adam Georgeson

Honorable
Aug 15, 2014
I have a 850w EVGA G2.

9900k OC'd @ 4.9Ghz
EVGA RTX 2080TI FTW
1TB SSD
Asrock Taichi Ultimate
8 x LL RGB Corsair Fans
Commander Pro + 2 RGB Hubs

Cheers

Nov 2, 2019
If i am being straight and honest with you the 850w EVGA G2 is perfect for your needs and it is gold rated so you should expect a long life out of it while being very efficient. They also come with free self testers to ensure you get a fully working PSU or at least they do on amazon. A great quality unit and one i would highly recommend for someone with the budget for one. Because cheaping out on a power supply is not a good idea

Reactions: Adam Georgeson

Adam Georgeson

Honorable
Aug 15, 2014
If i am being straight and honest with you the 850w EVGA G2 is perfect for your needs and it is gold rated so you should expect a long life out of it while being very efficient. They also come with free self testers to ensure you get a fully working PSU or at least they do on amazon. A great quality unit and one i would highly recommend for someone with the budget for one. Because cheaping out on a power supply is not a good idea

Awesome, just wanted to make sure - I have the 2080ti FTW coming tomorrow in replacement of a 1080ti and just wanted to be sure.

Nov 2, 2019
Awesome, just wanted to make sure - I have the 2080ti FTW coming tomorrow in replacement of a 1080ti and just wanted to be sure.

yes it should be plenty of power for a 2080ti FTW maybe a little much but its good to have extra in case in the future components need a higher wattage. Enjoy your 2080ti i am sure you worked hard for it.