[SOLVED] PSU Choosing

Fadealy

Honorable
Jul 26, 2017
Hello everyone, i'm need a help. I'm wanna buy new psu, my gaze fell on Aerocool P7-750w(130$) or Aorus P750W(150$) which one will be better?
For the same price $ 130-150, psu's from seasonic, corsair, bequite, in my country, go like:
Corsair Vengeance 650M 650W
be quiet! Pure Power 11 CM 600W
Sea Sonic Electronics SS-600ES 600W
My system:
i7-9700k
gtx 1080
16gb ram

Solution
You're right to be suspicious of Aerocool given that company's propensity to use the cheapest hec or Andyson platforms it can find.

But this particular PSU is fine. Not my favorite choice (I'd go for the Corsair Vengeance on this list), but the Platinum-rated Andyson platform the Project 7s are based on are perfectly adequate. Efficiency rating doesn't mean a PSU is good, but it would take a good deal of effort to make a truly awful Platinum-rated power supply. I'm sure Raidmax will figure out how.

Fadealy

Honorable
Jul 26, 2017
Aero cool P7 is fine.
either the Aero cool project 7 or be quiet pure power are very good options.
I like the Corsair Vengeance 650M better than the pure power or that particular Seasonic unit. So for me, it would come down to the Aerocool vs the Vengeance.

I'm just worried about the quality of the psu from aerocool, their models like kcas, people says that they, don’t have a very good base, should there be problems with p7? this is their new "elite" series, but I’m still afraid for the quality of the elements

I have doubts about Aerocool. Gigabyte is hit or miss. The seasonic is an older model i thi k.

I would go for the Corsair Vengeance 650w. The Vengeance modelsare known to be pretty solid and the extra wattage is a plus.

The pure power 11 600w is a pretty good PSU aswell.

j3ster

Reputable
May 23, 2016
I'm just worried about the quality of the psu from aerocool, their models like kcas, people says that they, don’t have a very good base, should there be problems with p7? this is their new "elite" series, but I’m still afraid for the quality of the elements

the Aero cool project 7 is a good quality unit and is not a crappy one. ^_^
but if you can find something like a Cougar GX-F its cheap but really really good quality and i just recently found out about it when a couple of friends got it and i looked up reviews about it.

but to ease your worries you can find a Seasonic focus plus gold at that price range.

DSzymborski

Titan
You're right to be suspicious of Aerocool given that company's propensity to use the cheapest hec or Andyson platforms it can find.

But this particular PSU is fine. Not my favorite choice (I'd go for the Corsair Vengeance on this list), but the Platinum-rated Andyson platform the Project 7s are based on are perfectly adequate. Efficiency rating doesn't mean a PSU is good, but it would take a good deal of effort to make a truly awful Platinum-rated power supply. I'm sure Raidmax will figure out how.

Solution