[SOLVED] Psu fuse blew up, cant figure out if it was faulty or if my config was to much for it to take

May 13, 2022
Bought a Spire ATX Pearl 600w psu, the guy said he was using it prior and was working ok. Was using it for an hour and then i started a game, played for 30 mins and then i heard a pop and my electricity went out in the room.
I took out the psu out and heard some parts in it shuffling around. Placed my old psu and everything booted up and nothing was fryed. When i opened the psu i saw the fuze has exploded. Didnt notice any smoke when i heard the pop, and i can see that it didnt catch fire on the circuit board. Psu had 2 adapters for the mb and the gpu. The mb was a 4 pin to 8 pin adapter, and the gpu used the molex to 8 pin adapter.

My config is:
Gpu- Radeon Rx 580 series
Disk drivers - CT480 bx500ssd1
- Samsung MZVLB512HBJQ
Cpu - Intel core i5 8600k 3.60GHz
Kingstone HyperX Fury 16Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

Im wondering if the guy sold me a faulty psu or was it my config that was the problem?

Solution
Thought so, bought it very cheap, figured its gona be that. The guy that sold it to me said it was working and that it can support gpus with the adapter.
PSU has dual 12volt rails 18 amps each with combined max load of 432watts which really means by todays standards it is only 430watt PSU. It is likely that you may have overloaded one of those rails with your setup, at least it did not take out all your components so lessons learned get a quality PSU next.
May 13, 2022
Thought so, bought it very cheap, figured its gona be that. The guy that sold it to me said it was working and that it can support gpus with the adapter.

PSU has dual 12volt rails 18 amps each with combined max load of 432watts which really means by todays standards it is only 430watt PSU. It is likely that you may have overloaded one of those rails with your setup, at least it did not take out all your components so lessons learned get a quality PSU next.

Solution
May 13, 2022
Yeah thats what i had in mind, searched for that psu but didnt find much concrete. I knew i had to get a new normal psu but my country standards and my pay said otherwise...
Issue solved gona close it now, thanks for the feedback!