[SOLVED] PSU Molex Cables

S.S

Jan 10, 2020
Why do PSU Molex cables generally provide than 3 Molex connectors at the other end? Is it because you can connect more than one device, i.e., D5 pump and fan controller, to one cable? Can anyone please provide a good resource that provides additional information.

Solution
Why do PSU Molex cables generally provide than 3 Molex connectors at the other end? Is it because you can connect more than one device, i.e., D5 pump and fan controller, to one cable? Can anyone please provide a good resource that provides additional information.
You can generally connect as many devices as you have plugs....as long as the power supply is powerful enough to supply the required power.
You can generally connect as many devices as you have plugs....as long as the power supply is powerful enough to supply the required power.

Solution