PSU not providing enough power for GPU?

Jan 6, 2019
Hello! Yesterday I have upgraded the CPU, RAM and motherboard of my PC. For some reason the GPU is not working. No signal on the display and the GPU fans are not spinning. Everything else seems to be working fine. I have connected some USB speakers and couldn't hear any beeps. I have double-checked all the connections and they seem to be fine. I am thinking that the reason the GPU isn't working is that the PSU isn't supplying enough power.

Specs:
Asus TUF x470-Plus Gaming
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte GTX 1050
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000Mhz Dual-channel
A SSD, an HDD, and a CD-ROM
Unbranded 450W PSU

The PC should use a maximum of around 350W, which the 450W PSU should have no trouble providing, although I cannot think of any other issue.

Edit: Would the PC always restart if it didn't POST successfully? Because mine never restarts.

Edit: Previously the BIOS would appear on display 1. With the new motherboard, it appears on display 2. Since I thought it would still appear on dislpay 1, I turned display 2 off. So the BIOS appears on display 2, then display 2 no longer has signal and Windows appears on display 1.

Solution
Being it's unbranded, I wouldn't trust anything printed on it regarding its output power.
I would buy another PSU ANYWAY as I wouldn't want to trust an unbranded PSU with my newly upgraded CPU , RAM and motherboard.

Jan 6, 2019

Hello, thank you for your reply! I have replaced the PSU and now the PC boots and works fine, except for some very weird thing: I can't see anything during POST, I get no signal, and after Windows starts the display suddenly starts working. It seems as if the GPU only starts together with Windows (when I get to the login screen). My CPU doesn't have integrated graphics, if that makes any difference. Basically I can see everything in windows but I can't see the BIOS, etc.

gpu has on those output ports implemented monitor detect pin, if its not connected, u will get no output (in bios), windows can work without it
so to go around it, some bioses lets you to switch between display outputs (tab key) during POST
but id guess fault should be with your cable, try to reaseat it few times, or use another port or get new hdmi/dp cable