[SOLVED] PSU or UPS, which one is faulty? Check details.

Jan 2, 2022
My system is connected to a 1kVa in line UPS. This has been functioning well for over2 years, if the power goes off, the UPS kicks in.

Recently, since a few days, when the power goes out, my system just shuts down and more terrifyingly it kinda cycles on and off a few times before just powering off.
This has been consistent, have tested it off by cutting power to the 1kVa UPS .

I also tried connecting it to a different UPS, this time a 600Va Ups, the system stays on for a few seconds and shuts off directly and then there is no power as in the led's on the Gpu or the mobo just go off indicating the PSU is not receiving any power.

In the past week the only change to my setup has been that I rearranged my room, in the process I stacked my UPSs one on top of the other, I did notice that the UPS ran hot today, but it wasn't terribly hot. I have since unstacked them, the problem persisted. Tested after 5 mins of unstacking.

What may the culprit be? Why is this happening? Also note the system was under no load.
This has been really scary, any help and guidance is much appreciated.

2600X at stock speeds
X470 Aorus Ultra gaming
16gb Adata Ram 3000Mhz
1070ti Zotac amp extreme
PSU - Antec Earthwatts 750W 80+ Gold

Solution
Batteries should be replaced every 3-5 years, depending on the make and model of your UPS it could be sooner then later.

We have 5 1500Va APC ups in our server room at work and keep a 2 year replacement cycle on batteries. I run the same 1500Va APC at home and keep a 3 year cycle on it.
Batteries should be replaced every 3-5 years, depending on the make and model of your UPS it could be sooner then later.

We have 5 1500Va APC ups in our server room at work and keep a 2 year replacement cycle on batteries. I run the same 1500Va APC at home and keep a 3 year cycle on it.

Solution