May 24, 2020
My current pc -
CPU: i3 12100f
COOLER: SE-224-XTS
RAM: 2x8GB @3200 CL16
MBO: Asus H610M-A D4
GPU: TUF GTX 1650 Super 4GB
SSD: Samsung 980 500GB and a 250GB HDD

PSU: LC power 6650 v2.2 (bought it used last year, 0 issues for now but i dont want any risk and i want to upgrade the gpu but not with this powering it)

Can someone recommend me a couple of PSU units that could handle some stronger gpus like rx 5700xt/rx 6600/ rtx 2060 super(i plan to upgrade to one of these in near future ) or a stronger card like 3070, 3070ti in the future, i need a psu that will last me at least 5 years with the given specs. My budget is ~90e and i was considering getting rm650 or rm750 but right now they are both 130 euros and above, im from Serbia and psus are more expensive then in the US so i need to explore all of my options and see whats the best one i can get for the money. Thanks in advance.

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
can you provide list of some local vendors you want to buy it from ?
i was browsing some but the prices are too high for good units and selection is very limited
but maybe i´m missing some of them .
Trust me thats it, i buy from a site thats like amazon, at least there are those good units for a reasonable price. And you need to search for a specific model. kupujemprodajem.com

I think perhaps you need to save up so that your budget can allow a higher priced psu.

Here is a handy chart with the wattage suggestions for various graphics cards:
Be aware that some more modern cards like the 3000 series can have high power spikes that not all power supplies can handle.

The good news is that the incremental cost between 650w/750w/850w is not large.
An overly strong psu will only consume the wattage demanded of it, regardless of the max capability.

One of the better ways to assess psu quality is to look at the warranty. 7 years will usually buy you a good unit.
Do not buy a cheap psu.

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
try adata core reactor - at least 650w , ideally 750w for future upgrades
i saw a few units for a decent price there (around 100 euro give or take a little)
Found the site im gonna get it from, any of these are available
I did some more digging and 650w is gonna be enough, by the time i want to upgrade the gpu to something that would require more power im probbably not gonna have a budget that tight, basically cheapest one from this list that will last me 3-5 years and doesnt have common QC issues since returning it or sending it for RMA would be something i would hate

TRENDING THREADS