[SOLVED] PSU

Solution
I cant find anything about what PSU that system has so I cant say if your PSU will be enough. The normal GTX1650 draws very litter power(75watts since it draws just from the PCIe slot) and probably will work without a problem.

However if you are looking at the substantially more powerful GTX 1650 Super and far better suited for gaming then you will want a 400-500 watt PSU that has a 6 pin power connector.

There should be a sticker somewhere on the PSU, usually on the side which you can see when you open up one of the side case panels. If not then the stick will be on the back by either the wires coming out and going to the computer components or by where the plug goes into from the power outlet. If its somewhere...
I cant find anything about what PSU that system has so I cant say if your PSU will be enough. The normal GTX1650 draws very litter power(75watts since it draws just from the PCIe slot) and probably will work without a problem.

However if you are looking at the substantially more powerful GTX 1650 Super and far better suited for gaming then you will want a 400-500 watt PSU that has a 6 pin power connector.

There should be a sticker somewhere on the PSU, usually on the side which you can see when you open up one of the side case panels. If not then the stick will be on the back by either the wires coming out and going to the computer components or by where the plug goes into from the power outlet. If its somewhere hidden by the computer case, unplug the PSU from the power outlet, then on the back there should be 2 or more screws that hold the PSU to the case, simply unscrew them while holding the PSU so it doesn't fall and you shoudl be able to turn it enough to check for a stick.

Solution