PU Fan Error

Ashalikei

Reputable
Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone. First time posting here so please be patient. I have a Corsair RM 850 PSU and suddenly, today, when I turned on my pc, I got "PU Fan Error" Press F1 to continue... I am not sure what is going on but this PSU was just installed into my pc about 4 months ago. Anybody know about this or how to fix it? I was reading around and saw that there were many problems with this and the 750 but to be honest, I do not know how to take the PSU out in order to find the serial number to know if this applies. Any and all information provided will be very much appreciated.

*bump*

I know somebody has to have seen this error before. Please help me out if you can. I also want to clarify that this is PU Fan Error 1 that is coming up. It is definitely not CPU Fan Error. I dealt with that one previously with this pc. :) Thank you for looking. Please, if you have answers, throw them my way.

Ashalikei

Reputable
Sep 12, 2014
I was more so looking for information on this error, in general as it seems that there is not much out there about it. PU Fan Error 1. I do not know what this is actually caused by and was looking for information on what it is, first of all, and how to fix it.