Public place to use a PC

DBC___

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Okay. Here is the thing. I met a guy on CL and I want to buy a PC from him. I like the PC and want to buy it. I want to run some benchmark tests before I finalize the deal.

Unfortunately, I am moving in to a new apartment in 10 days and right now I am living at my uncle's house.

So I won't be able to call him over to test the PC as it is my uncle's flat and I think it would be very inappropriate for me to do that.

As it turns out he lives at his parents place and he can't have me come over either.

Could you guys suggest any public place that would allow us to connect our PC and test it for about half an hour?

We are going to have the monitor and the power cables with us as well. Just need to find a place with a power outlet and wifi. We have already called local libraries and they said no.

Thanks.

Solution
Starbucks?
starbuck_full-thumb-615x352-75430.png

xbox_360_starbucks.jpg

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKEeHREK2nQ"][/video]

USAFRet

Titan
Depending on the level of investment here, a motel room might not be out of the question.
Although if it were me...I'd give you the stink eye if you suggested a motel room to make the money swap. :heink:

DBC___

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
@ USAFRet Hahah. Clearly searching 'Rent a room for an hour' wasn't the smartest thing to do. I hope my browser doesn't throw any weird ads.

DBC___

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

Uhmm..The security guys would not allow that I guess. Two guys walking in with a PC and a monitor. And I am a Muslim to make things worse.