Question Pushing overclock farther

zdtaft

Reputable
Sep 29, 2018
I have a9700k on an asus z390e mobo.my cpu is currently running at 5000mhz all cores at 80-90 degrees F.set at 1.270v.first time i ve ever done this and it went with ease.i ve been told i may have a fairly decent chip does anyone think i could a higher frequency with out risk of major issues?i am not real certain what to change next if i up my overclock.

zdtaft

Reputable
Sep 29, 2018
I did not run intel performer as it seemed as if i would have to undo all that i did to reoverclock my system.i did download and run real bench.after 8 hours i just had a whole bunch of result hash matches on the one screen.the temps toward the end on my cpu were 171 at the hottest point.i let it run through the night it was on the screen i left it.did not blue screen.i ran a benchmark on real bench over all the system score was 197629.dont know if any of this realy means anything but thank you both for your replies.i tried to upload this to asus or what ever but i couldnt figure out how to load this.also i could only do 8 gigs of ram because 16 was some kind of page deal error.