Is there any way that I can set WinExplorer to open whichever folder I
choose and display the contents in a Detailed List? So far it seems I
need to do it manually everytime I open a new folder or a CD.

MB(datsme)

Hi

Set Windows Explorer to the View you want and then go to Tools>Folder
Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'. Go to
Programs>Accessories, right click on the WE icon and select Properties.
Type or copy/paste the following into the 'Target:' box to have WE open with
the C drive expanded:

%systemroot%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

Also have a look at the following article:

"Windows Explorer Command-Line Options"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152457

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"MonkeyThatBoy" <DJSG3@thewheels.com> wrote in message
| Is there any way that I can set WinExplorer to open whichever folder I
| choose and display the contents in a Detailed List? So far it seems I
| need to do it manually everytime I open a new folder or a CD.
|
| MB(datsme)

Thank you :eek:)

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 05:52:42 +0100, "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>Set Windows Explorer to the View you want and then go to Tools>Folder
>Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'. Go to
>Programs>Accessories, right click on the WE icon and select Properties.
>Type or copy/paste the following into the 'Target:' box to have WE open with
>the C drive expanded:
>
>%systemroot%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:
>
>Also have a look at the following article:
>
>"Windows Explorer Command-Line Options"
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152457

You're welcome.