QOTD: Do You Bring Your Laptop to the Toilet?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derek2006

Distinguished
May 19, 2006
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]I have no wifi signal in my bathroom.Besides I like to take my private time with no stress. It's one of the few refuges out there without stress, so for me please don't invade my privacy with business of any kind![/citation]

You must eat a lot of fiber.

G

@ Marcus Yam
Lol, you commented on my comment, hurray!! XD
Actually I didn't end up selling it. It was my beloved gameboy color after alL! I did let my sister use it though :p
It's funny, cause I took it out a few days ago. I'm not sure how long it was in storage (years I'm guessing) but it turned on just fine. There are still water spots in the clear housing and the speaker sounds like... crap. But it still works! Plus I can't ever get rid of it. How else will I be able to Mystery Gift if I don't have the IR transmitter?! :3

..it's well known that World of Warcraft players routinely refit their bathrooms with padded seats on the can, mini fridges, microwaves, and that they raid with their pants around their ankles...

...at least they do in my guild.. ;)

kingsman

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Why not? My laptop is MOBILE, and goes everywhere I go, even when going poo. Not unusual that I load an entire TH article, one page per tab, to accompany me in the loo.

G

Haha...Reading Toms from it right now. I use TV tray instead of my lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.