Question about a Acer Aspire TC‑780

fatdude223

Reputable
Jul 10, 2016
The last thread I created was probably fairly vague about what I was asking about. I know this Desktop is mainly a home or office based desktop, but I was considering the purchase to upgrade, as well as do some light gaming via a 750 TI sc I currently have, because the system alright has 8 gigs of ram as well as an i3 processor. My main questions are, will this video card fit or function at all on this system. Im also not sure if this has a pci-e slot or not because I haven't seen many clear pictures of the motherboard. Will this graphics card work as well as turn the pc into a light gaming computer?

Solution
Yes, that PC has a PCIe x16 slot for any modern gfx card that doesn't exceed the capacity of your power supply and/or the length from expansion slot cover to the drive cage. The GTX 750 Ti SC will be fine as will the much faster GTX 1050 or 1050 Ti. Either of those should be plug and play (as long as you remember to move your video cable from the motherboard port to the card's port ;))

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, that PC has a PCIe x16 slot for any modern gfx card that doesn't exceed the capacity of your power supply and/or the length from expansion slot cover to the drive cage. The GTX 750 Ti SC will be fine as will the much faster GTX 1050 or 1050 Ti. Either of those should be plug and play (as long as you remember to move your video cable from the motherboard port to the card's port ;))

Solution