Question Question about airflow pressure

Jul 26, 2022
So this is how I have my fans setup, and I'm wondering if there is a better way to run it to get lower temps, I already get pretty low temps
AIO is Frostflow x 240mm from ID cooling, Cpu is 1800x idle temp is 29c, max is 56c on 100%, GPU max is 77c RTX 2060, idle is 44c (It's a single fan rtx 2060 piece of junk) With my old GTX 960 I was sitting at 23c idle and 48c max on 100% but that had good cooling unlike this pos 2060)
jBIZvJx.png

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I'd say it's doing pretty good for a single fan, which has to cool the heatsink that's taking the heat from the gpu core, memory, and power delivery.
The case looks fine for airflow.

Besides, the 2060 has higher power limits than a 960 does. Depending on the models, you could be looking at ~50w or more; that's not insignificant.

Jul 26, 2022
Do you actually have any complains?
Those temperatures seem perfectly fine.
No not any complains just curious if my Fan setup has anything wrong like pressure wise, and if it could be improved upon to lower temperatures, keep in mind it's Summer and the ambient currently is way hotter in my room than any other in my home due to black out blinds and all.