Question about Battle.net Ban - SC2 Specifically

XII-19

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
So i got banned, just on SC2. didn't know i couldn't use trainers when playing against AI. I've got the limited edition WoL and HoTS boxed sets so my account displays - Collector's Edition (Banned).

If i were to buy a new license/copy of the game, say a standard edition license - will my old collector's edition be restored? Will it simply leave it banned and give me a new standard license? Or maybe replaces my old collectors edition with a standard completely?

All i know is if i were to buy a new license and activate it on my account, my achievements would still remain. However it's the previous questions i'd like to know.... Anyone with Blizzards banned experience here? I'd like to know for certain answers rather than presumed "i think answers".

Cheers lads.

Solution
Using trainers against the singleplayer isn't against the rules, but any online use is.
I trainers for both single player campaigns, and never touched online, and never got any bans.
Your achievements are gone though, you'll likely have to make a new account to use the new license.
Using trainers against the singleplayer isn't against the rules, but any online use is.
I trainers for both single player campaigns, and never touched online, and never got any bans.
Your achievements are gone though, you'll likely have to make a new account to use the new license.

Solution