Daniel Vartolomei

Honorable
May 7, 2014
Hello guys I bought a custom made gaming PC from an online store. The PC came with the Ryzen 3600, 16 gb RAM @3200 mhz and AsRock b450m PRO as motherboard. My question is if should I worry if the PC came with a older version of BIOS that is not listed as supported the Ryzen 3600 (the PC has vers. 3.20 and on the mpbo page it says Ryzen 3600 is supported from vers. 3.30). The system runs, I installed Win10 Pro on it it came with Ubuntu initally and it worked etc. Should I worry about this, can it cause problems in the future, or impact performance? Thank you in advance.

Solution
Not really. IF it booted, then its not an issue for you.
As you have windows, you can update bios with 1 click builders, simplest solution would be to update it yourself.

its usually good idea to keep bios up to date, they release it for a reason, but in 99% cases you wont notice, if it booted.
Not really. IF it booted, then its not an issue for you.
As you have windows, you can update bios with 1 click builders, simplest solution would be to update it yourself.

its usually good idea to keep bios up to date, they release it for a reason, but in 99% cases you wont notice, if it booted.

Reactions: Daniel Vartolomei
Solution

rookieGamer

Honorable
May 16, 2017
you installed windows on it, its working so you dont have to worry about the Bios, however i would check if there is a new Bios update, and update it but you really dont have to.

for future, if there is a bug, or there is an update which is likely to improve performance you can update your Bios.