Question Question about motherboard " ports"

Jun 1, 2024
Hi, so i own a prebuilt but i recently bought a new case from amazon that gives O11 ripoff vibes, the case itself is working and everything but i ran into some issues.

First issue the fans are really really loud, i tried changing the rpm every way possible but nothing happened.

The fans itself are 4 pins, they're connected to rgb hub, but the rgb hub needs 3 pins but my motherboard doesn't have the port for it.

After the mess with the case fans i tried installing my old "backup" fan that i had, and it didn't work for some reason but it has to since in my old case i had couple of those fans. (i tried connecting it to different motherboard ports)

Then there's case HD Audio cable that i'm not able to connect since my motherboard has like 13pin slot and the cable itself is 9 or 10 i don't remember exactly forgive me for that.

I personally don't know which one should be my next move.

1st move is just to buy a new motherboard with psu since all of the cables are connected to psu the way that i'm not able to remove them.

2nd move is to try to find cable extendors or however they're called hoping i'll get everything working again.

And also i'm not sure about that, but perhaps changing the fan rgb hub would fix the fans.

If anyone could give me any tips, ideas or anything at all what to do, i'd be grateful.

Thank you for your time and stay well everyone!

What model prebuilt?
What model motherboard?
How many fan headers on motherboard?
How many fans in pc case?

If your fans are 4pin and fan hub supports 3pin fans, then
either replace fans or replace fan hub.

Can you show a photo of your system with side panel removed?
(upload to imgur.com and post link)
Then there's case HD Audio cable that i'm not able to connect since my motherboard has like 13pin slot and the cable itself is 9 or 10 i don't remember exactly forgive me for that.
Can you show a photo of those connectors?

Jun 1, 2024
What model prebuilt?
What model motherboard?

Prebuilt model is Lenovo T6AMR5 something
What model prebuilt?
What model motherboard?

So the prebuilt model is Lenovo T6AMR5 something

Motherboard model is B550

Motherboard has (CPU1_FAN | CPU2_FAN | TOP1_FAN | TOP2_FAN | AUX_FAN | SYS_FAN | FRONT1_FAN | FRONT2_FAN)

There are 6 pre installed fans (they're all connected together and only one of was connected to motherboard but not anymore since it was too loud

View: https://imgur.com/a/hbNflVz

Which connectors do you mean?

Prebuilt model is Lenovo T6AMR5 something
Did you mean - Lenovo Legion T5 26AMR5 ?
There are 6 pre installed fans (they're all connected together and only one of was connected to motherboard but not anymore since it was too loud
Your fans are installed in wrong orientation. They all are set in exhaust mode.
Current setup results in all air intake coming from rear unfiltered fan grille (where no fan is installed).

Change it all.
Bottom fans are not needed at all. Remove them.
Side fans - flip them to opposite orientation. So they operate as intake fans,
Put a single fan in rear spot - as exhaust.

Connect fans dirrectly to motherboard (without use of fan hub).
Your board seems to have plenty of fan headers for this (if you do not use all the unnecessary pc case fans).
Which connectors do you mean?
Audio connector - on motherboard and audio cable from pc case.

Jun 1, 2024
Did you mean - Lenovo Legion T5 26AMR5 ?

Your fans are installed in wrong orientation. They all are set in exhaust mode.
Current setup results in all air intake coming from rear unfiltered fan grille (where no fan is installed).

Change it all.
Bottom fans are not needed at all. Remove them.
Side fans - flip them to opposite orientation. So they operate as intake fans,
Put a single fan in rear spot - as exhaust.

Connect fans dirrectly to motherboard (without use of fan hub).
Your board seems to have plenty of fan headers for this (if you do not use all the unnecessary pc case fans).

Audio connector - on motherboard and audio cable from pc case.
Yes, it's Lenovo Legion T6AMR5

I'll try connecting them to motherboard soon

View: https://imgur.com/a/mmf7zzV

Pictures of cable and motherboard slot should be visible there.

And something else, i just took those photos, before taking off my back panel to take a picture of the audio cable everything was fine, then my spotify crashed it started repeating the same word over & over.

And some sound came from my pc, couldnt detect exactly where, but it sounded like turning off & turning on a switch.

And my pc turns on but it has black screen lol, seems like i broke it.

Jun 1, 2024
Yes, it's Lenovo Legion T6AMR5

I'll try connecting them to motherboard soon

View: https://imgur.com/a/mmf7zzV

Pictures of cable and motherboard slot should be visible there.

And something else, i just took those photos, before taking off my back panel to take a picture of the audio cable everything was fine, then my spotify crashed it started repeating the same word over & over.

And some sound came from my pc, couldnt detect exactly where, but it sounded like turning off & turning on a switch.

And my pc turns on but it has black screen lol, seems like i broke it.
So i turned it on after a couple of minutes, but it loads in really really slow. i have no idea anymore lol