Question Question about sensitivity between two games

Coryn94

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2015
Hey guys

I'm playing two separate FPS games. One that I have found the perfect sensitiivty for (which is vCoD) and one that I haven't (Battalion 1944).
Now the best way to find my sensitivity, at least I thought, was to slowly make a 360 on my mousepad on CoD, which took me 3x my mousepad and then find the same sensitivity on Battalion 1944 that would take me also 3x my mousepad.

Once I did this I found out that it didn't really feel the same. Also, I feel that on cod 1 if I would sweep my mouse, it would make a 180 degree turn while in Battalion it doesn't do this at all.

What could be an explanation for this? Mouse acceleration is off on both.

It's quite hard to explain but I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys

I'm playing two separate FPS games. One that I have found the perfect sensitiivty for (which is vCoD) and one that I haven't (Battalion 1944).
Now the best way to find my sensitivity, at least I thought, was to slowly make a 360 on my mousepad on CoD, which took me 3x my mousepad and then find the same sensitivity on Battalion 1944 that would take me also 3x my mousepad.

Once I did this I found out that it didn't really feel the same. Also, I feel that on cod 1 if I would sweep my mouse, it would make a 180 degree turn while in Battalion it doesn't do this at all.

What could be an explanation for this? Mouse acceleration is off on both.

It's quite hard to explain but I hope someone can help me.

Thanks
To be honest, I think that it's just because it's two different games. They aren't going to feel the same as you might think. I've experienced this before myself, and the best thing to do is keep playing until you find what makes you feel good. Try a different sensitivity every game until you find one that allows you to perform and feel the best. Hope this advice is helpful.