Question Question about "Shader Cache Size" in NVIDIA 3D Settings ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2942093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2942093

Through NVIDIA 3D Settings I see option Shader Cache Size. I have program settings for Counter-Strike GO a little bit different for a couple options for performance.

There is no shade cache size setting through program settings "Counter-Strike Global Offensive"

Does the default setting of shader cache transfer over when CS is launched?

I have a few options set to high performance in csgo 3d program settings that doesn't change anything?
There are more in game settings than are are choices in 3d settings. 3d settings (globaly) affect those specific choices. If they are not available in the game settings then it does not affect the game. I know in CSGO you can use the panel to put in console commands to preload shaders, files, maps etc, but I am under the impression that is used for less powerful pc's. I.E. +cl_forcepreload 1

D

Deleted member 2942093

There are more in game settings than are are choices in 3d settings. 3d settings (globaly) affect those specific choices. If they are not available in the game settings then it does not affect the game. I know in CSGO you can use the panel to put in console commands to preload shaders, files, maps etc, but I am under the impression that is used for less powerful pc's. I.E. +cl_forcepreload 1
They have removed the command cl_forcepreload 1

There is no option for shader cache via program settings for CS, I'm hoping the global option carries over to help stop micro stutters.