[SOLVED] Question about the relationship between Android and Windows

Aug 27, 2019
hi friends . How To Transfer Files Between Windows And Android Wireless Without Installing Utilities In Android?

Solution
I can't answer that question specifically, not knowing what cloud service you're using.

It is entirely possible to create folders on, say, Google Drive that are accessible to the public at large or only to those who have the link to said folder. They can then use the usual file upload mechanisms supplied via the Google Drive web interface to upload files to that space. I cannot imagine it's any different for the other services like Dropbox, iCloud, etc.

You, the owner, control the permissions on specific folders on cloud-based drives just like you do on local drives on your computer. You can allow specific others or the general public write access to those folders so they can upload/download from them.

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
I can't answer that question specifically, not knowing what cloud service you're using.

It is entirely possible to create folders on, say, Google Drive that are accessible to the public at large or only to those who have the link to said folder. They can then use the usual file upload mechanisms supplied via the Google Drive web interface to upload files to that space. I cannot imagine it's any different for the other services like Dropbox, iCloud, etc.

You, the owner, control the permissions on specific folders on cloud-based drives just like you do on local drives on your computer. You can allow specific others or the general public write access to those folders so they can upload/download from them.

Solution