Question about Tom's Hardware new Forum

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
Is the new forum up and running yet, why is there no links to it from the Tom's Hardware website. I really want to comment on the articles I read, how long before that is ready?

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014

This post answers the question why I didn't see a forum link on Tom's Hardware website. I almost never fullscreen a webpage. Why is there no indication that I am logged into the website (my user name) or if I have any messages/forum responses.

randomizer

Champion
This post answers the question why I didn't see a forum link on Tom's Hardware website. I almost never fullscreen a webpage. Why is there no indication that I am logged into the website (my user name) or if I have any messages/forum responses.

There is no longer any integration between the forum and the rest of the site, so there's nothing to show. This is still being worked on. It's also the reason you can't comment directly on articles anymore.

htelectrical

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
There is no longer any integration between the forum and the rest of the site, so there's nothing to show. This is still being worked on. It's also the reason you can't comment directly on articles anymore.
One of the main reasons I frequented Tom's was the ability to read the news/reviews, and have the member comments easily accessible at the bottom of the page. Since this is no longer available I will go elsewhere!!!!!