[SOLVED] Question on AMD processor temperature / CoreTemp

Balic Blackthorn

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
Ok, so I just need a little help interpreting what I am seeing when I run CoreTemp. I have the following readings.

TjMax 80C
64C to TjMax
Min 64C
Max 29C

I THINK this means that my processor is 64c below the heat threshold, and the hottest it HAS run is 29 degrees below the threshold. Am I correct? Tried searching for info before posting here, but apparently my google-fu is weak.

Thanks!

Solution
yes, a bit cryptic - but you can untick distance to TjMax in settings>Advanced for just a temp reading

Ok, so I just need a little help interpreting what I am seeing when I run CoreTemp. I have the following readings.

TjMax 80C
64C to TjMax
Min 64C
Max 29C

I THINK this means that my processor is 64c below the heat threshold, and the hottest it HAS run is 29 degrees below the threshold. Am I correct? Tried searching for info before posting here, but apparently my google-fu is weak.

Thanks!
yes, a bit cryptic - but you can untick distance to TjMax in settings>Advanced for just a temp reading

TjMax 80C
64C to TjMax
Min 64C
Max 29C

Thanks!

Reactions: Balic Blackthorn
Solution