question

when "U"sing my holy simbol i was asked if i would like to turn undead
or pray.

what are the effects of turning undead, and does it have an effect on
my relations with my deity

thank you,

axes high

---------------
ivo jemin
aka
gimli, dwarven weaponsmith

ivo_jemin@net.hr wrote:

> when "U"sing my holy simbol i was asked if i would like to turn
> undead or pray.
>
> what are the effects of turning undead, and does it have an effect on
> my relations with my deity

Turning undead with a holy symbol will cause (or was it, attempt to
cause?) undead in line of sight to panic and flee, but it will indeed
drain piety, effectively damaging your relationship to your current
deity.

--
The Wanderer

side of it.