Questions about AI Suite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverHviid

Reputable
Mar 14, 2014
Hey, guys! I have some more questions about AI Suite 3, so here they come:

Under the TurboV EVO, there is a setting called "Auto Tuning", would that be okay to use it, even if you have no overclocking experience what so ever. I mean, will it keep it, so it will not overheat, malfunction and so on. The second question is coming right up: Under the "Fan Expert 2" tab, there is a setting called "Fan Tuning". Again, will this option work? I mean, can it cause damage or something? I am sorry if these questions sound pretty dumb, but please understand that I have not used this software before so bare with me.

If my system specs are needed, here they are:

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 - 3GB
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K / 3.5 GHz Processor LGA1150
RAM: Kingston HyperX blu - 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Cabinet: Cooler Master HAF X
Motherboard: ASUS Z87-K - ATX LGA1150
System Disk: Samsung SSD - 2.5″ SATA 250GB
Storage Disk: Seagate Barracuda Harddisk - 3.5″ SATA 2TB

Thanks! And have a great day.

Solution
Give it a try - what I normally suggest is to get screen shots of your BIOS at defaults, then run the software to maybe 4.2 or whatever, then get shots of the BIOS again, next try maybe 4.4 and do the screen shots again, that way you have an idea of what is getting changed to get the OCs, then you can go into the BIOS and play yourself, either fine tuning (try lowereing voltages a bit here and there) or try OCing higher, etc

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Give it a try - what I normally suggest is to get screen shots of your BIOS at defaults, then run the software to maybe 4.2 or whatever, then get shots of the BIOS again, next try maybe 4.4 and do the screen shots again, that way you have an idea of what is getting changed to get the OCs, then you can go into the BIOS and play yourself, either fine tuning (try lowereing voltages a bit here and there) or try OCing higher, etc

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.