questions about paypal

antonis13

Commendable
May 28, 2016
I made an account on paypal to put money and buy steam games. First of all, i have an account on toluna, toluna is a site that you can earn point and if you have 60000 point you can get 15$ in paypal. When i made a paypal account it showed me a to do list that it have 2 tasks:link and confirm debit or credit card,
lift your account limits.
The only thing i want to do with paypal is to buy steam games.
Please explain me the 2 tasks and can if i dont do them, i will not take money(toluna) or give money.

Solution
we use paypal for both personal and business transactions. phil explained it pretty well.

paypal requires a payment method on file. in most cases this is a credit or debit card so that you can use this to draw funds from. you can also use a bank account if you prefer although many people do not. this does not mean you need to use this payment method (for instance if you get funds transferred to your account you could use that instead of your card)

we also have the second option of lifting our account limits with a bank account since we need to transfer money out of paypal as well since the easiest way to get money out of your paypal each month is to transfer it out to a bank account. if you never intend to make large purchases or...
Just link your debit card or credit card to your Paypal account (I've linked my debit card so my wife doesn't see what I've spent on our monthly credit card statement!).

"Lift your account limit" requires you to give Paypal your Bank Account details, I've not done that, neither has my wife.

All the information is on the Paypal website if you're not sure about something, so don't ask me anything else about it, look on their help pages.

we use paypal for both personal and business transactions. phil explained it pretty well.

paypal requires a payment method on file. in most cases this is a credit or debit card so that you can use this to draw funds from. you can also use a bank account if you prefer although many people do not. this does not mean you need to use this payment method (for instance if you get funds transferred to your account you could use that instead of your card)

we also have the second option of lifting our account limits with a bank account since we need to transfer money out of paypal as well since the easiest way to get money out of your paypal each month is to transfer it out to a bank account. if you never intend to make large purchases or transfer cash out of paypal this is not needed.

agreed, all of this information is on paypals website and the paypal customer service on the phone is generally helpful.

Solution