Quick Look At Asus' CULV Notebooks: The "Premium Netbooks"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEAne

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
In my own opinion netbooks are not about the size of screen but for convenience, for performance I would agree it is not really fast but it is how you manage your application (the one that you really need).

For me netbooks helps a lot - little things that works and quite convenient. Maybe if you got big hands and bad eyes then you will complain. This is just my own opinion.

renegadenukes

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Great review, I've got a UL20FT myself and I've not experienced any poor support around the O,P,K etc. keys (or anywhere else for that matter) and the plastic finish on the keyboard / touchpad doesn't seem to collect fingerprints or dirt either.

jagooch

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Because there's a set of computing needs that laptops don't address - small, portable computers that let you perform your computing tasks without weighing you down with a large footprint or hefty pricetag. I made the mistake of buying a 15" laptop before and I hardly ever used it. My 10.1" netbook goes with me everywhere because it's so small and light. I sometimes forgoe bringing my netbook if I can get by with my iPhone apps.

G

I bought the Asus 1015PE last year and I've been blown away by the battery life. I've literally never drained the whole battery before I wanted to stop using my computer. I purchased the 1215N Thursday and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. Your review is spectacular! It further reinforced my excitement at making an informed purchase decision, and probably the best one I could make for the price I got. A+ on this review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS