Quietest fans with 120mm mounting and respectable airflow (and PWM if possible)

Marek Ogarek

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013
I'm looking for something as quiet as Noiseblocker NB-eLoop® Series140mm (5.7 dBA), ideally with comparable airflow 73.6 m³/43.34 CFM, which has 4 pin (PWM) fan (so that I can turn it off completely when browsing internet) AND 120mm mounting (can be 140mm fan with 120mm mounting or just a 120mm fan).

Priorities are:
1) 120mm mounting (only way it will fit)
2) quiet (below 10dBA)
3) good airflow
4) 4 pin (PWM)

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be impossible to fulfil my needs, but still I'm not losing hope.
If only the Noiseblocker had a version with 120mm mounting then I could forgo the PWM (I know they have 120mm fans, but they are both louder and have worse airflow).

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that if it is a PWM fan then obviously only the minimum noise should be below 10dBA.

That seems almost unbelievably silent.. I have 2 ML140 Pro and I only hear them if I increase the speed manually. By letting my board control them I cant hear them. The big difference there is that they perform if you need them to perform, unlike the NBs. Your choice though.
Keep also in mind that what you hear is mostly the air in the fans. The more air you move, the louder its gonna get. You cant have miracles with physics.

Marek Ogarek

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

I know, I was just hoping that something comparable to Noiseblocker NB-eLoop® Series140mm (B14-1) with 120mm mounting existed out there. Because it IS achievable, I've seen some 140mm fans with 120mm mounting, all it would come to would be producing what Noiseblocker managed but with different mounting.

When it comes to power my heatsink is so good and my CPU's TDP so low that even in games the fan (max 66.3 CFM) turns on and off, so presumably 43.34 CFM would be enough if running constantly.