r g mechanics gta 5 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishveet Singh

Reputable
May 7, 2015
after the installation the game is not working .... when I try to start through launcher then nothing happens no error come & the game not even starts

Ishveet Singh

Reputable
May 7, 2015
I will buy the game when my graphic card will come but till then i just want to check how will my pc play it without graphic card so i downloaded it and I have listened that the game requires 5 gb update to download and its very difficult to download at slow speed net so that is other reason that I downloaded it ... and if u can't help then no problem.

If you buy the program like you are supposed to, not only are you not stealing someones work, which is what piracy is, but you will not have these ridiculous install problems.

So delete the pile of brown, stinky stuff you downloaded through torrent, and go buy the game. It will actually run for you that way.

343r8m9.jpg

sz0ty0l4

Distinguished
piracy is banned on tomshardware. GTA 5 is a great game,so i suggest you to buy it. Gamesdeal offers it for 46$ which is really cheap. i've bought it at release and i didn't regret it, online is pretty fun and they keep updateing the content also. online pvp is glorious too. i love mass - snipeing the noobs
note that cracked games will NEVER be as high quality as original software.

P.S.
If you download pirated stuff at least be smart enough to download better quality versions ,not repacked pile of Tr#sh.

technohyper755

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017

hey dude ,Iam from Bangladesh . you cant buy original cd's from here . that's why we have to rely on torrents . We have laws against torrent but not implemented.we can buy cd's of windows,Ms office stuff and photoshop in 35-40 taka(0.42--0.48$).in them almost 80% are work smoothly.beacause we cant buy windows with 1000$.thats why torrents are more relable to us

Status
Not open for further replies.