R5 2600 soc on auto at 1.55 new to overclocking need help please

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys. To start off, I'm semi experienced with building, but I'm new to overclocking. It started with my ddr4 only running at 2166mhz so I got it running at the listed 3000mhz. Then came along the (ryzen 5 2600) cpu oc to 3700mhz. I ran prime 95 for 6 hours no crashes max temp did not exceed 75c (have a corsair h100i aio). Anyways, here's my concern. I'm checking out all my voltages in the bios, and I realised the cpu soc is set on auto, which is at 1.55v. (Asus rog b450-f if that helps any.) Upon reading forums, I found the max it should be is 1.2. I took my oc settings off and reverted everything to normal and it's still stating 1.55v. Is this something to be concerned of? Like I said I'm new to overclocking and I have a very small idea of what this stuff even means aha. Any input/help is greatly appreciated.

*side question..*
when in hwinfo, it says my gpu current draw maxed out at 157A?! (MSI Rx580 armor mk2)This just be a false reading, right? I'm totally new to the numbers side of pcs, so please any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!!

Dec 27, 2018
*UPDATE*
I read on the asus website in the rog strix forum people had the same problems as me and the latest bios update supposedly fixed the issue with the cpu soc voltage readings. Will test tomorrow and post the outcome.

Still questioning funky gpu amperage reading from HWinfo