radeon 32mb + diablo 2 + win 2k = doesnt work

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
so then i'm lieing? geforce isn't pure speed and ati isn't a little slower then the radeon and the radeon has poor picture quality?

If you read the reviews www.tomshardware.com, www.anandtech.com.. they say that the radeon has great picture quality because it can do 3 texels at once and has the chirsma engine the smooth the edges (FSAA). and i'm sure you know the geforce isn't good at FSAA. Now prove me wrong, she me a text that says otherwise.

jg38141

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Read your posts on the "ati vs nvidia" forum to see where you said it. I'm not saying you're lying. Now just sit down and read this calmly. I'm just saying that if your big argument is that nvidia users are biased and therefore "dumb" then you need to look in the mirror. ATI radeon visual quality is "better", in apps. that can use it to it's fullest, than nvidia cards, but not better enough to say that nvidia cards suck. That would be like saying radeon sucks cause it's slow. I'm not arguing for nvidia, I'm just arguing against you and your logic that those who think like you, (those who are biased and own an expensive vidio card) are dumb, unless of course they are you, or happen to have bought your beloved ATI Radeon card. The card is good; your logic is flawed.

"Are you saying that I can dodge bullets?"

G

Windows 2000 is the perfect gaming platform and an even a better choice for running a dedicated game server off of (next to Linux of course). I run the following games under Windows 2000 without problems: Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike (and Half-Life), Quake I-III, Rainbow Six:Rogue Spear.

TRENDING THREADS