RADEON 9600 PRO 256MB

Hey all,

Just a quick question, Is a radeon 9600 pro 256mb quicker than an nvidea
fx5200 128mb?.

TIA
Ellis

Or could you point me to a card that is much quicker than the fx5200, my
budget is £130 and I'm from the UK.

TIA
Ellis

"Rap" <ABC@123.COM> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> Just a quick question, Is a radeon 9600 pro 256mb quicker than an nvidea
> fx5200 128mb?.
>

> TIA
> Ellis

clint

Try this site for comparisions:
http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/index.html

Clint

> Or could you point me to a card that is much quicker than the fx5200, my
> budget is £130 and I'm from the UK.
>
> TIA
> Ellis
>

> "Rap" <ABC@123.COM> wrote in message
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Just a quick question, Is a radeon 9600 pro 256mb quicker than an nvidea
> > fx5200 128mb?.
> >

> > TIA
> > Ellis

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

For £130 I would go for an Nvidia FX5900XT - best bang for the buck IMO
www.dabs.com have a selection.

"Clint" <cneufeld@mysocks.shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Try this site for comparisions:
> http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/index.html
>
> Clint
>
> "Rap" <ABC@123.COM> wrote in message
> > Or could you point me to a card that is much quicker than the fx5200, my
> > budget is £130 and I'm from the UK.
> >
> > TIA
> > Ellis
> >

> > "Rap" <ABC@123.COM> wrote in message
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > Just a quick question, Is a radeon 9600 pro 256mb quicker than an
nvidea
> > > fx5200 128mb?.
> > >

> > > TIA
> > > Ellis

Thank's all for your kind help.

Ellis

Rap wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just a quick question, Is a radeon 9600 pro 256mb quicker than an nvidea
> fx5200 128mb?.

much!

Cuzman wrote:
> "Rap" <ABC@123.COM> wrote in message
>
> " Or could you point me to a card that is much quicker than the fx5200, my
> budget is ?130 and I'm from the UK. "
>

> Bite the bullet and get a Radeon 9800 Pro:
> http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-ATI_RADEON_9800_PRO_128MB

And you recommend this because....?

"BarryNL" <barry@nospam.nl> wrote in message
> Cuzman wrote:
> > "Rap" <ABC@123.COM> wrote in message
> >
> > " Or could you point me to a card that is much quicker than the fx5200,
my
> > budget is ?130 and I'm from the UK. "
> >

> > Bite the bullet and get a Radeon 9800 Pro:
> > http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-ATI_RADEON_9800_PRO_128MB
>
> And you recommend this because....?

I think he'll be happier in the long run. However, the 9600 Pro overclocks
like a beast.