[SOLVED] Radeon RX 580 Series --- Only 2 of 3 monitors will work at any one time ?

Sep 2, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to connect 3 monitors but for the life of me cannot get more than 2 monitors to work at one time. I currently have 2 screens connected by DP, and one by HDMI (this one I am waiting on a DP to VGA to update the connection). I can only get one of the DP connected ones to work and the HDMI connected one to work at the same time! Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, and advise me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

With only one display connected to the GPU, check and see that you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard(including the make and model of the board would be a good idea), make sure you're on the latest version of Windows 10(21H1), then source the latest driver from AMD's support site, then use DDU and uninstall your GPU drivers. Reboot into Safe Mode and then manually reinstall the GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Adminsitrator.

As for your panels, include the make and models of them. You will need an active adapter if you plan on going DVI or VGA.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

With only one display connected to the GPU, check and see that you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard(including the make and model of the board would be a good idea), make sure you're on the latest version of Windows 10(21H1), then source the latest driver from AMD's support site, then use DDU and uninstall your GPU drivers. Reboot into Safe Mode and then manually reinstall the GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Adminsitrator.

As for your panels, include the make and models of them. You will need an active adapter if you plan on going DVI or VGA.

Solution