Radiators on all air vents?

pacci524

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
I have a Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 3.1 which has 2 120mm fans or 240mm radiator slots, and 1 120mm fan slot on the back. Now, my cpu is being cooled by a Corsair H60 liquid cooler that has a 120mm radiator installed to the back of the case, now im planning to liquid cool my GPU(Gtx 1080) using IDCooling Frostflow 240G AIO liquid cooler for GPU, which I will have to install on the front of the case, this means all my case fan slots will be mounting a radiator, is this a good idea? or should I buy a better case?

Solution
Running a H60 and a total of 6 fans in an Air240. Make sure that the pull side (backside), exhaust has more fancapacity to pull the heat out if that is how your case is built. The Air 240 runs the PS in a separate compartment and does not add heat to the MB side which has a large top, rear and front vent 1800x/1080/SSD/32GB run cool and I live in a hot climate and no AC. I run them at roughly halfspeed (seems to be a sweetspot for the soft blades) and my rig is silent. Its 20$ extra for a much longer life of the whole kit.

pacci524

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017

I want to overclock my card without having high temps,
The current card I have which is a Galax 1080 Exoc is reaching 83c max under load in most games I play, without overclock.

I was also planning on using a NZXT G12 bracket paired with a AIO that has 120mm radiator so that I could have at least one free fan slot for intake

mischon123

Prominent
Nov 29, 2017
Running a H60 and a total of 6 fans in an Air240. Make sure that the pull side (backside), exhaust has more fancapacity to pull the heat out if that is how your case is built. The Air 240 runs the PS in a separate compartment and does not add heat to the MB side which has a large top, rear and front vent 1800x/1080/SSD/32GB run cool and I live in a hot climate and no AC. I run them at roughly halfspeed (seems to be a sweetspot for the soft blades) and my rig is silent. Its 20$ extra for a much longer life of the whole kit.

Solution