radon or nvidea best BUDGET

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

If you don't have a budget, we can't recommend a GPU for SLI/Crossfire. My best recommendation for Crossfire would be a pair of Radeon HD 4870's or 5870's for budget, they are older cards but can be had for cheap, I found an eBay listing for a pair of working 4870's for 20 USD for the pair. As for SLI, some older GTX 960's or 970's can SLI up to 4 cards, or a GTX 1070 and 1080 can be SLI'ed up to 2 cards

Jun 7, 2018

FINALY god answesred I wil look it up THANX!!! :D :D :D mabey e-bay is bewst to go than.

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

Keep in mind, that new Pascal, or 10 series Nvidia GPU's, can't SLI more than 2 cards, there is a way around it but it isn't worth it. Before you buy some cards, keep in mind that SLI needs to have 2 (or more if your using older cards) of the same exact card, and GTX 1060's can't be SLI'ed. If the model numbered on Nvidia cards are different they won't work in SLI. Crossfire, however, is a little different. With AMD Crossfire it's a little more flexible with the card, you can mix memory amounts between cards, as long as they are based on the same architecture they can be used together, so a Radeon R9 280 (I think) can be SLI'ed with a Radeon HD 7970, different cards but based on the same core.

Jun 7, 2018
THX agian will go rRDEON becase is mor BUDGET waht im looking for... also use same CAR,D MODLE so is on problem!!! THX!!! :D :D :D

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

There is some benefit to it, except when a game doesn't support Multi GPU's, I would just disable one of the GPU's when you play a game the doesn't support multiple GPU's.

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Yeah, but if a game doesn't support it then your total graphics computing power is cut in half. And even in games that do support it, it may fall noticeably short of providing twice the power of a single card. By buying a single card, you can get consistent performance in every game.

A very rough example with made hypothetical numbers: with two cards, you get 50-60 fps in some games (with multi GPU support), and 30 fps in many games that don't support multi GPU. Or you can get 45 fps in every game with a single GPU that cost the same as the other two GPUs. Many people would rather have the latter option, especially as the proportion of games supporting multi GPU shrinks. Again, a very crude example just to convey where I'm coming from.

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

I get where your coming from, and I would rather have the second option as well, but you have to agree that having dual GPU's is still pretty cool looking inside of a windowed case. I normally do recommend a single more powerful GPU, but with the rage in the OP's sentence I didn't want to be the one to tell him an answer that was the opposite of what the OP wanted.

Jun 7, 2018
I will thgink about uses ONE or TWO, GRAPHICAL CARDS but for now... RAEDEON... i wil prabobly get it.... THANX GAIIS!!! :D :D :Dd

jacobweaver800

Respectable
Dec 15, 2017

When you figure out your budget I recommend you start a new thread and give us your budget and ask for what GPU you can afford. Not to mention when running dual more more GPU's power constraints start to be very real, you will need a high quality, and expensive, high wattage power supply.