Raidmax to Release Seiran Gaming Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaswedine

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
it's not that bad, but... they really need to stop dilly dallying around with USB 3.0 and just replace the "2.0" ports. Oh and start using the internal headers... enough of this out the back b.s.

bennaye

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2011
I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging the new design. I like cases that are retro, functional and have a bold colour scheme. The Seiran fits all 3.

And as youseff says, to each to his own. To me, these cases look more attractive to me than the minimalistic Lian-li cases. And at this price, it's a steal.

Yargnit

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
I actually like the look of the black model, but 7.3" strikes me as very narrow. It seems like it would be very restrictive as far as mounting large tower style air coolers, no? Especially with a side fan.

casualbuilder

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
not bad for a mid tower, but it is narrow. Make a full tower version, and maybe id think about it. Companies need to just start putting what people want in the cases, instead of what they think they can fit. Thats their problem.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Cy-Kill[/nom]Anyone else notice that it looks like Cooler Master's HAF series of cases?[/citation]
Yes.It's just WAY to similar in appearance to be a Raidmax original design.

joeman99

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2011
Needs a top blow hole and a faceplate for the control panel. OTOH, it does not look as much like it is made out of LEGOs like HAF cases do. I really, really like that all of the slots are 5.25 from top to bottom with sleds for 3.5 hd (didn't see any for ext card readers though). I hope the front fan can be moved up or down and would prefer either an acrylic or solid side panel (mesh can get noisy). If it isn't made with raidmax's typical beer can thickness I might even give it a try...

soricon

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2011
It actually looks much better in "person" than in photos - some extra photos in this review:

http://reviewhorizon.com/2011/11/raidmax-seiran-computer-case-review/

Status
Not open for further replies.