[SOLVED] RAM and BIOS problem

Jan 15, 2019
So ive bought me a new pair of sticks, both Kingston 8Gb 2666hz. So when i put them for the first time into my pc, my pc started turning on and off 2 times by itself and booting normally afterwards (i thought it was because they were new) and everything was working normal. So when i went to bios to check if my speed and voltage were correct and if i try to change frequency or voltage, after i save and exit my pc starts shutting off and on 2 times by itself and booting normally, but my ram speed stays the same, also the same goes if i just enter and exit the bios without changing anything, it shuts off and on by itself again and boots normally just seconds later, i dont know if this is normal or not, and why is it happening? To note that my pc after these anomallies with bios works normally. It occurs only after leaving bios. I had Crucial memory before one stick 8Gb and overclocking and changing voltage worked fine.
My specs are

AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Nvidia GeForce 1060
2X8Gb Kingston HP26D4U9S8ME-8 2666Hz memory
Mb: Asrock 320M-DGS

Solution
UPDATE:

So i kinda fixed it myself. I figured if it only happens during bios setup, must be something wrong with it. So i reinstalled the update and XMP change and boot both occur normally! I hope this helps someone too!
Jan 15, 2019
UPDATE:

So i kinda fixed it myself. I figured if it only happens during bios setup, must be something wrong with it. So i reinstalled the update and XMP change and boot both occur normally! I hope this helps someone too!

Solution