Question Ram Causing Computer to turn on and off

Nov 21, 2020
Im having a continues problem with my ram One of my ram sticks causes my computer to turn on and off repeatedly and the other ram sitck only works in slot 4 i've had this issue for the third time now and was ble to fix it by removing the CMOS battry and restaring my bios but this time it hasn't worked for me. The rams stick was working completely fine before hand for about 5 months and i just deceded to give all my filters a clean i plugged everything back in and the issue started out of know where.
SPECS:
GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming Motherboard
2x 8gb G.Skill trident Z 3200MHZ RAM
Intel I7600K
GeForce GTX1070 Armor 8gb

Im having a continues problem with my ram One of my ram sticks causes my computer to turn on and off repeatedly and the other ram sitck only works in slot 4 i've had this issue for the third time now and was ble to fix it by removing the CMOS battry and restaring my bios but this time it hasn't worked for me. The rams stick was working completely fine before hand for about 5 months and i just deceded to give all my filters a clean i plugged everything back in and the issue started out of know where.
SPECS:
GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming Motherboard
2x 8gb G.Skill trident Z 3200MHZ RAM
Intel I7600K
GeForce GTX1070 Armor 8gb
Is your bios upto date?

TRENDING THREADS